Swim teams across the country, along with Laps for CF, are teaming up in an effort to fight cystic fibrosis. Laps for CF founder Emily Schreiber was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at the age of nine, and since then, it's been her goal to create a better life for the thousands of children and young adults who deal with the realities of this disease every day. Through Splash for CF, 60% off all money raised will go directly to support the CF Center in your local community. The remaining 40% will be used by Laps for CF to support other CF causes such as research and family assistance.
Swim Teams: This summer, when you get in the pool, you can help us make a splash for cystic fibrosis! You can support Emily and her cause by collecting pledges for each lap you swim. It's the perfect opportunity to get your team involved. Plus you have the chance to earn great prizes! (See event info page for more info and prize breakdown.)
You can set up a fundraising page for your team; making it easy to collect donations from friends and family! You could compete against your teammates, or other swim teams across the country!